Thursday, October 11, 2012

Patienly Waiting for Rurouni Kenshin

I love getting busy with work and business. It makes me feel I'm useful and productive. However, it has some downside too--I don't have time for watching movies and reading books. Worst, I don't have time to think of something to blog about.

Now, while taking a short break from my research project, let me briefly share my excitement of the movie Rurouni Kenshin. The film was supposed to be shown in the Philippines on October 17th. But for some reason, the movie premier was recently moved to a future date--when? I don't know. As long as it would be shown here this year, I think that would be fine.

Earlier today, this is what I've seen in SM Cinema Facebook account:



The movie isn't supposed to be shown here. But I guess, after all the clamor and the petition papers, they've finally decided to release it.

SM Cinemas got the right to release the movie. I actually thought it would be the Warner Bros. Philippines but I was mistaken.

So, I guess, we just have to wait.

For those who isn't familiar with Rurouni Kenshin, this film is a live-action movie adaptation of the Japanese Anime Samurai X. It's about a swordsman, who used to be an assassin during the Meiji era. He left his previous life by becoming a wanderer.

Watch the movie trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis